Details published on neverfomoagain.com.
The website https://neverfomoagain.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) provides information and materials of a general nature. You are not authorized to, and should not, rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or counsel of any kind. You act at your own risk when relying on the content of the Website. If you make a decision to act or not to act, you should consult a licensed attorney in the jurisdiction in which you want or need assistance. The owners or contributors of the Website are in no way responsible for any actions, decisions or other conduct you may or may not have taken in reliance on the Website.
Users and / or readers must be at least 18 years old ( or any other legal age over 18, according to your country’s legislation) in order to read, share, or being involved in whatever activities neverfomoagain.com is sharing ( Social networks, such as Twitter or Facebook, interactions).
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided for convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version, the English version shall prevail. If you notice a discrepancy, please report it to email@example.com.
Risks associated with the use of Cryptocurrencies.
The Site is not responsible for any loss, damage, or claim arising from events that fall within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) mistakes made by the user of any Cryptocurrencies-related software or service, such as forgotten passwords, payments to incorrect Cryptocurrency addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or a Cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g. corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, insecure cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or a Cryptocurrencies-related software or service.
(3) Technical faults in the user’s hardware of a Cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g. data loss due to a faulty or damaged memory device.
(4) Security problems of the user of a Cryptocurrencies-related software or service, e.g. unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g. bankruptcy of service providers, attacks on information security of service providers and fraud by third parties.
How neverfomoagain.com makes money.
In addition to the ads placed on our site, we earn money when readers consume our content, click on our partners’ links, and take an action such as signing up for an email list, creating an account, or making a purchase.
These links are called affiliate links and / or referral links.
Clicking on our affiliate links does not cost our readers anything, but it does help us continue to create the best content on the web.
Investing in Cryptocurrencies may result in monetary losses over short or even long periods of time. Investors in Cryptocurrencies should expect large price fluctuations. The information published on the Website cannot guarantee that the investors in Cryptocurrencies will not lose money.
Compliance with tax obligations.
Users of the Website are solely responsible for determining what taxes, if any, apply to their Cryptocurrencies transactions. The owners or contributors of the website are NOT responsible for determining what taxes apply to Cryptocurrencies transactions.
Neverfomoagain.com does not store, send or receive Cryptocurrencies.
The website does not store, send or receive Cryptocurrencies. This is because Cryptocurrencies exist only by virtue of ownership records on the Cryptocurrencies network. Any transfer of ownership of Cryptocurrencies occurs within the decentralized Cryptocurrencies network and not on the Website.
The Website is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind with respect to the Website and/or the content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
Limitation of liability.
Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners or contributors of the Website be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except disputes relating to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
This disclaimer was last modified on December 3, 2021.